More information on the monetary thresholds relating to these Regulations can be found on the Government Legislation website (The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (legislation.gov.uk), Notting Hill Genesis fall under the category of “Other contracting authorities”.
Partnering with us
Notting Hill Genesis currently run tender exercises through the Delta e-Sourcing platform - any open opportunities which are posted through Find a Tender will be available to access on this platform.
We work in partnership with several other housing and public sector organisations in order to reduce costs and ensure high quality.
Suppliers can view vacancies, tendering opportunities and a wide range of other useful information at Procurement for Housing (PfH) and the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
To ensure value for money, the financial regulations of Notting Hill Genesis specifies that the following steps should be taken when entering into contracts with suppliers:
- Works contracts above £50,000 and up to and including £5,336,937 (including VAT)
A formal tender process, inviting a minimum of three suppliers.
- Works contracts above £5,336,937 (including VAT)
Mandatory compliance with Public Contracts Regulations.
- Goods, services or works contracts up to and including £50,000
An informal quotation process, inviting as many suitable suppliers as possible.
- Goods and services contracts above £50,000 and up to and including £214,907 (including VAT)
A formal tender process, inviting a minimum of three suppliers
- Goods and services above £214,907 (including VAT)
Mandatory compliance with Public Contracts Regulations